- Shivaranjan Raghuraman, Mohammadreza Soleymaniha, Zhijiang Ye and Jonathan R. Felts, The Role of Mechanical Force on the Kinetics and Dynamics of Electrochemical Redox Reactions on Graphene, Nanoscale, (2018)
- Jae Sung Park, Rachel Cabosky, Zhijiang Ye, Iltai (Isaac) Kim, Investigating the mechanical and optical properties of thin PDMS film by flat-punched indentation, Optical Materials, 85, 153-161 (2018)
- Peng Gong, Zhijiang Ye, Lin Yuan Philip Egberts, Evaluation of wetting transparency and surface energy of pristine and aged graphene through nanoscale friction, Carbon, (2018)
- Zhijiang Ye, Arda Balkanci, Ashlie Martini, and Mehmet Z. Baykara, Effect of Roughness on the Layer-Dependent Friction of Few-Layer Graphene, Physcial Review B, (2017)
- Zhijiang Ye, Philip Egberts, Ganghee Han, A. T. Charlie Johnson, Robert W. Carpick, and Ashlie Martini, Load dependent friction hysteresis on graphene, ACS Nano, 10, 5161 (2016).
- Zhijiang Ye, Ashlie Martini, Patricia A. Thiel, Heather H. Lovelady, Keith McLaughlin, and David A. Rabson, Atomistic simulation of frictional anisotropy on quasicrystal approximant surfaces, Physical Review B, 93, 235438 (2016)
- Xin-Z. Liu*, Zhijiang Ye*, Philip Egberts, Yalin Dong, Robert W. Carpick, and Ashlie Martini, Dynamics of atomic stick-slip friction examined with atomic force microscopy and atomistic simulations at overlapping speeds, Physical Review Letters, 114, 146102 (2015)
* Co-first author
- Zhijiang Ye and Ashlie Martini, Atomic Friction at Exposed and Buried Graphite Step Edges: Experiments and Simulations, Applied Physics Letters, 106, 231603 (2015)
- Zhijiang Ye, Otero-de-la-Roza, Erin R. Johnson and Ashlie Martini, Oscillatory Motion in Layered Materials: Graphene, Boron Nitride, and Molybdenum Disulfide, Nanotechnology, 26, 165701 (2015)
- Heather L. Adams, Michael Garvey, Uma Ramasamy, Zhijiang Ye, Ashlie Martini, Wilfred T Tysoe, Shear-induced mechanochemistry: pushing molecules around, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 119, 7115-7123 (2015)
- Zhijiang Ye and Ashlie Martini, Atomistic simulation of the load dependence of nanoscale friction on suspended and supported graphene, Langmuir, 30, 14707 (2014)
- Zhijiang Ye, Alberto Otero-de-la-Roza, Erin R. Johnson and Ashlie Martini, The role of roughness-induced damping in the oscillatory motion of bilayer graphene, Nanotechnology, 25, 425703 (2014)
- Jairo A. Diaz, Zhijiang Ye, Xiawa Wu, Ashlie Martini, Jeffrey P. Youngblood and Robert J. Moon, Thermal Conductivity of Self-organized and Shear-oriented Cellulose Nanocrystal Films, Biomacromolecules, 15, 4096-4101 (2014)
- Zhijiang Ye, Hyeong Moon, Min Hwan Lee and Ashlie Martini, Size and load dependence of nanoscale electric contact resistance, Tribology International, 71, 109-113 (2014)
- Xiaoli Hu, Chris Tourek, Zhijiang Ye, Sriram Sundararajan and Ashlie Martini, Structural and Chemical Evolution of the Near-Apex Region of an Atomic Force Microscope Tip Subject to Sliding, Tribology Letters, 53, 181-187 (2014)
- Zhijiang Ye, Alberto Otero-de-la-Roza, Erin R. Johnson and Ashlie Martini, Effect of tip shape on atomic-friction at graphite step edges, Applied Physics Letters, 103, 081601 (2013)
–Journal Cover Page Article
- Philip Egberts, Zhijiang Ye, Xin Liu, Yalin Dong, Ashlie Martini, and Robert W. Carpick, Environmental dependence of atomic-scale friction at graphite surface steps, Physical Review B, 88, 035409 (2013)
- Zhijiang Ye, Chun Tang, Yalin Dong and Ashlie martini, Variation of Friction with Number of Graphene Layers, Tribology & Lubrication Technology, 69, 19-21, (2013)
- Mathieu Luisier, Timothy Boykin, Zhijiang Ye, Ashlie Martini, Gerhard Klimeck, Neerav Kharche, Xueping Jiang and Saroj Nayak, Investigation of ripple-limited low-field mobility in large-scale graphene nanoribbons, Applied Physics Letters, 102, 253506 (2013)
- Zhijiang Ye, Chun Tang, Yalin Dong and Ashlie Martini, Role of Wrinkle Height in Friction Variation with Number of Graphene Layers, Journal of Applied Physics, 112, 116102 (2012)
- Yalin Dong, Xin Z. Liu, Philip Egberts, Zhijiang Ye, Robert W. Carpick and Ashlie Martini, Correlation Between Probe Shape and Atomic Friction Peaks at Graphite Step Edges, Tribology letters,50, 49-57 (2012)
- Dongjin Lee*, Zhijiang Ye*, S. A. Campbell and T. Cui, Suspended and Highly Aligned Carbon Nanotube Thin Film Structures Using Microfluidic Template, Sensor and Actuators A, 188, 434-441 (2012).
* Co-first author
- Zhijiang Ye, D. Lee, S. A. Campbell and T. Cui, Thermally Enhanced single-walled carbon nanotube microfluidic alignment, Microelectronic Engineering, 88, 2919-2923 (2011).
–Graphical Abstract contest winner, September issue.
- Min-Woo Jang, Chia-Ling Chen, Walter E Partlo, Shruti R Patil, Dongjin Lee, Zhijiang Ye, David Lilja, T. A. Taton, Tianhong Cui and Stephen A. Campbell, A Pure Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Thin Film Based 3-Terminal MEMS Switch, Applied Physics Letters 98, 073502 (2011).
- Patil, Shruti, Min-Woo Jang, Chia-Ling Chen, Dongjin Lee, Zhijang Ye, W. E. Partlo, David J. Lilja, Stephen A. Campbell, and Tianhong Cui. Weighted area technique for electromechanically enabled logic computation with cantilever-based NEMS switches. Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), 2012, pp. 727-732. IEEE, 2012.
- Dongjin Lee, Zhijiang Ye, Stephen A. Campbell, and Tianhong Cui, Suspended Carbon Nanotube Thin Film Structures With A High Degree Of Alignment For NEMS Switch Applications, Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Conference (TRANSDUCERS), 2011 16th International, pp. 625-628. IEEE, 2011.
- Min-Woo Jang, Chia-Ling Chen, Walter E Partlo, Shruti R Patil, Dongjin Lee, Zhijiang Ye, David Lilja, T. A. Taton, Tianhong Cui and Stephen A. Campbell, A Three-Terminal Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Thin Film MEMS Switch For Digital Logic Applications, Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Conference (TRANSDUCERS), 2011 16th International, pp. 1705-1708. IEEE, 2011.