Our Mission: Enhancing the Miami community by creating a collaborative and engaging learning and research environment for faculty and students.
The goal of the Miami Research Computing Support (RCS) group is to assist with the use of technology so that researchers can concentrate on core research activities.
Areas of support include:
- Help with the use of High Performance Computing resources.
- Help writing, debugging, and maintaining software.
- Help with analyzing or visualizing data.
- Help with training on computer hardware and software used in research.
- Help raising the level of computing technology used in research programs.
- Collaboration for grants and research projects.
Keep abreast of future changes and events at the HPC Event Calendar