- MU-GAP serves as a resource for students, faculty and staff. The office is located in 214 MacMillan Hall, and staff in this office will follow through to resolution to make sure your questions are answered. Call 513-529-8600 or email MU-GAP@MiamiOH.edu.
- Miami University Student Health Center. Visit, make an appointment online, or call 513-529-3000.
- Miami University Student Counseling Service. On-line links to information about a range of mental health conditions.
Online Gatekeeper Training for Faculty and Staff. Learn how to be an effective gatekeeper/referrer to mental health resources for students who may be experiencing emotional distress. Accomplish this through on-line practice interactions with student avatars in an evidence-based training program. Download flyer with more information.
- U.S. State Department Resources – Travel.State.Gov
- Travel information, passport and visa details, and policies for traveling as a U.S. Citizen.
- Country Specific Information. Information on every country in the world
- Travel Warnings and Alerts. Important information to review if traveling to a country under warning and alert. For assistance in reviewing these warnings and alerts, please see Cheryl Young.
- Smart Travel Enrollment Program (STEP) — The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. You are strongly encouraged to use this resource.
- Smart Travel iPhone app— Smart Traveler, the official State Department app for U.S. travelers, invites you to see the world with easy access to frequently updated official country information, travel alerts, travel warnings, maps, U.S. embassy locations, and more.
- Overseas Security Advisory Council – Global security news and reports
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)– check to see what vaccinations might be advisable for your travel, and it is recommended that you work with your personal physician in making your decision about medications and vaccinations.