To become a biologist, no matter the specialization, you need to have computer skills!
Many students don’t realize this until it’s too late, and many face sociological barriers to obtaining computer skills (and therefore success) as a biologist. This is why we are hosting our workshop. We want you to gain computer skills while working with real biological data generated by Miami University Laboratories. At the same time, students will be provided tools necessary to overcome sociological barriers to success.
Register Here: https://form.jotform.com/201507215402137
Our FREE workshop features:
• Multiple courses to choose from
• Real data from Miami University and University of Oklahoma laboratories
• Networking with students/ faculty
• One-on-one faculty assistance
• Assistance with career planning
• Certificate of completion