These Banner 9 modules have been created in Test
- Banner Document Management System (resolving issues)
- Accounts Receivable (in progress)
Production environment hardware installation should be complete today – 7/14. Software prep will begin next week.
- Installed Advancement, BDMS, General, Student (baseline) modules
- Testing/Training consultant starts on Monday, 7/17
- Go Live scheduled for week of 9/11/2017
- Interviewing consultant now – start date around August 1
- Go Live in either October or November
- Mod re-engineering
- Initial results look positive
4 mods have been or are in the process of being worked on
Developers are testing an application builder that may significantly reduce the time required to build some mods/standalone forms
Ethos Workflow evaluation and Integration Hub work continue
Scheduling conference calls with Ellucian Subject Matter Experts for each area to discuss mods vs baseline, new features in Banner 9 we could take advantage of, etc
Did you know that Miami processed over 13 million transactions through Banner last year??
Miami maintains over 800 interfaces between Banner and the university’s other transactional and reporting systems.