Program manager, Frank Pahlke, was onsite the week of 3/27 and the core team focused on lots of project logistics. Here are some of the highlights:
- Presented draft project charter to the Implementation Committee at its regular meeting.
- Continued to plan training on the Ellucian Extension tool for IT Services developers.
- High-level project timeline being broken down into more granular plans.
- Mods are being reviewed by staff who use them and by IT developers. Each will be rated by its future state: retire, keep as is, or keep but rewrite. The core team is engaging Ellucian to review all mods that are to be kept to ensure plans align with best practices.
- The project core team moved to their new project space in Boyd Hall.