Asian American Study Blog_1

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - "The Dirty Half Dozen" - Gonzales and Coulson must find a way to put their differences aside and work together against Hydra, even if it means teaming up with someone they don't trust, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Kelsey McNeal) CHLOE BENNET

MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

One of my favorite TV play is Marvel’s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. . Keying Wang is one of my favorite actress in this play. She is Asian American, who has an Chinese-American father and an American mother. she was born in Chicago, and has 6 brothers: 3 biological, 2 foster and 1 adopted. Two of them are African American and one is Mexican-Filipino. In my opinion, her family present the immigration from other countries especially Asian immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bennet

This video showing the state about how to Asian-American thinking of their parents after they grew up. The mainly they try to talk is what kind of sacrifice that their parents made. This video present the Asian immigration in a interview way. It is vivid and impressive, which make me really like it —– The great parental love!

This video briefly showing the Chinese discrimination in United States in the history. it also showing what is different today. It is related to the Lisa Lowe’s article. She has wrote about how do American ‘citizens’ treated Chinese people as a threat and believe that Chinese people are dirty and sick but got super cheap labor power.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8,091 Responses to Asian American Study Blog_1

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8439809 bytes) in /var/san/www/prod/html/blogs/wordpress-5.1.1/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 2179