Your Miami ID is the only card you will need on campus. This one card will give you access to your Residence Hall, Meal Plan, Recreational Sports Center, MUlaa debit account, campus events, library resources, and your MUBucks account. Newly accepted undergraduate students who submit their photo online will receive their Miami ID during Orientation.
WebCardCenter is your resource for managing your Campus ID Card. It is a secure site that you can access using your Miami University UniqueID and password. By logging in to WebCardCenter, you are able to:
- Report a lost card 24 hours a day
- Register your cell phone to open your door with a text message
- View Meal Plan and MUlaa transactions and balance information
- Set your notification preferences
- Find available washers/dryers in the laundry room of your residence hall
Miami University is not responsible for damages resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of a Miami ID. You should safeguard your ID at all times. Unauthorized use of a Miami ID may result in criminal charges and university disciplinary action.