John E. Dolibois Faculty Award for Innovation in Global Programming
Awarded by Global Initiatives
The John E. Dolibois Faculty Award for Innovation in Global Programming recognizes a Miami University faculty member whose leadership of an academic program abroad or away demonstrates innovation in international education programming, commits to increasing intercultural competency among Miami University students, and contributes to the global objectives of Miami 2020. The recipient will receive $1500 in professional development funds and name recognition on a plaque in the Global Initiatives office in MacMillan Hall. The award will be announced annually in November during International Education Week.
- Creative, innovative, and impactful program design, combining rigorous academic study with effective use of program location and resources
- Learning objectives focused on increasing intercultural competency
- Effective integration of the program in curriculum of the department and/or division
- Considerations for program accessibility and diversity of participants
- Strong program evaluations from participants