- Business analysts and client subject matter experts are in the final stages of reviewing mods to determine the appropriate disposition: retire, rewrite, keep with no change.
- Preparing a presentation of the mods recommendations for the IT governance group, the CCIC (Continuous Improvement and Change Committee). This group owns the final decisions regarding the direction each mod will take
- Began scheduling process for Mods Review with Ellucian
- Received a statement of work (SOW) from a potential vendor (SIG) for Extension Training.
- Received and applied feedback from committee and staff feedback on Charter
- Continued breakdown of high-level timelines
- Continued work on draft Communication Plan
- Interviewed Application Architect candidates
- Placed Action Item Log on Google for all team members to review/update